Villa Noche ~ San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
This stunning Pacific Ocean Vacation Villa is perched high atop a cliff in San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua.
Each room of the house has sweeping ocean views. The home features an infiniti edge pool overlooking the pacific with a swim up bar and an attached heated jacuzzi, perfect for relaxing after a long day of fishing, surfing or hiking through the jungle. The house includes a master suite with a private terrace, king size bed, a/c, tv and custom tub built for two as well as two other suites with full bathrooms, queen beds and a/c units.
The town center of San Juan can be reached in a minutes drive - close enough for convenience but far enough to ensure peace and privacy. A lively nightlife on the weekends includes several great bar and restaurants where fishing, surfing and traveling stories can be swapped with people from all over the world. There are movie nights, live bands, and even a local jam session every Sunday where everyone is encouraged to join in.
This is the perfect getaway for those looking for adventure or those who just want to relax by the water or families who need a little of both.
Activities of Interest
- Sailing, Jetskiing, Windsurfing
- Mountain Biking and Shelling
Places of Interest
- Granada- one of the oldest colonial cities in Central America.
- Nicaragua's Ometepe Island
- San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua- The friendly fishing town of San Juan del Sur is located on Nicaragua’s Pacific coast, a two hour drive south of Granada, beautifully set on a horse-shoe bay.