1 Bedroom Suite at The Reef Atlantis ~ Paradise Island, Bahamas
The Reef Atlantis is an entirely new way to experience the wonder and excitement of Atlantis, Paradise Island. An awesome combination of world-renowned elegance, luxury and the kind of amenities only the Caribbean’s most spectacular resort destination can offer. The Reef offers vacationers all the comforts of home in spacious, well-appointed studios, luxurious suites and spectacular penthouses featuring private balconies with breathtaking water, harbor or terrace views. Each suite is expertly designed and situated directly on Paradise Beach so guests never have to spend a moment settling for anything other than the very best.
Amenity privileges for 3RD HOME members:
Discounted Airport Transportation from Nassau Int’l airport
Exclusive access to Cain at the Cove Ultra Pool
Preferred tee times at Ocean Club Golf Course
Preferred seating at Atlantis LIVE entertainment events
Private Fitness and Business Centers
Curbside Check in with a direct escort to your residence
In-home VIP Mandara Spa treatments and spa discounts
Dolphin Cay discounts
Retail Shop discounts
Docking privileges at Atlantis Marina
Complete access to world of Atlantis
The Suites of the Reef Atlantis offer all the conveniences, comforts and luxuries of home plus a few extras that vacationers won’t find anywhere else. Guests can enjoy miles of white sand just outside their doors. They can experience the world of magic and wonder that is Atlantis Paradise Island - world-class restaurants, haute couture shopping, the Caribbean’s largest casino, thrilling slides and rides, Dolphin Cay, a unique marine habitat hosting hundreds of species of sea animals and so much more. There is a king bed, pullout sofa, queen aero bed and a chaise lounge - 5 adults and an infant is capacity
Paradise Island’s unparalleled waterscape offers resort guests more than 20 swimming areas and 11 refreshing and distinctly different pools—including three kids pools—located throughout the resorts lush tropical setting. And they’re all just one small part of the Caribbean’s largest water-themed attraction. Access to the Aquaventure Waterpark and marine habitats at Atlantis are FREE for guests staying at the resort.
Only one mythical resort can bring you dining beyond sumptuous. Atlantis features 21 restaurants and 19 bars and lounges offering everything from fine dining to quick-and-easy favorites. Savor a mixture of Southwestern cuisine with a Bahamian twist at renowned Chef Bobby Flay’s award-winning Mesa Grill, grab a quick bite pool side, indulge in endless buffets or enjoy family style meals - Atlantis' dining is sure to satisfy your appetite. Dining reservations are required for all fine dining and à la carte options.
DAILY RESORT FEE: $125 PER DAY
Resort fee includes: Access to all Pools at Atlantis, Discounted Airport Transportation, 10% off Retail Shops, 20% Discount on Dolphin Cay Experience, 20% off Snorkel the Ruins or Stingray Experience, 15% off Spa Favorites, Enjoy preferred seating of any Atlantis LIVE Event, Boardroom and Business Center Usage, Free Internet Access Resort Wide, Wii and Xbox available. VIP access to CAIN At The Cove, the adult only ultra-pool at the cove. Grocery Shopping service from Platinum Pineapple Concierge Service. Complimentary Daily Turn Down Service.
Activities of Interest
- Guests of Atlantis can enjoy invigorating play and spectacular ocean views at the Ocean Club Golf Course, an 18-hole, par 72 championship course, designed by Tom Weiskopf.
- The new Mandara Spa brings together ancient Balinese healing touches, traditional European therapies and natural elements indigenous to The Bahamas, to provide the most unique and pampering spa treatments.
- Rock Climbing - Climber's Rush is a state of the art climbing facility with 12 climbing surfaces that offer a variety of options and difficulties to choose from.
Places of Interest
- Dolphin Cay – with 14-acres and 6.6 million gallons of crystal clear seawater, it’s one of the largest and most sophisticated marine habitats and dolphin rescue-rehabilitation facilities anywhere in the world.
- Aquaventure – A non-stop aquatic thrill ride featuring over twenty million gallons of water, incredible Atlantean-themed towers, thrilling high-speed water slides, a mile-long river ride with rolling rapids and wave surges and 20 swimming areas.
- The Dig - an 11,000-year-old lost continent. The Dig provides a unique excursion into a wondrous civilization that is now home to some of the world’s most exotic sea creatures
Please log in to watch or reserve this property.