Beach Front Home in Exclusive Aldeia da Praia Resort - Guarapari ~ Guarapari, Brazil
Enjoy your stay at one of the most exclusive private residencies in Brazil - Condomínio Aldeia da Paria and enjoy the privacy of our own private beach front property with all the amenities, security and service that you could imagine:
- 6 spacious bedrooms all with TV, A/C gorgeous view of the ocean
- Private gourmet chef available for meals (charges apply)
- Own security staff to guarantee your safe stay while enjoying your vacation
- A library equipped with books, DVD, for all ages
- State of the Art Gourmet area where you can sit 12 people and experiment your culinary skills
- Adult and kids swimming pool
- Spacious living area and plenty of hammocks to relax and enjoy your day
Guarapari is a popular beach resort town in Espirito Santo, counting about 100,000 people, a figure that quickly multiplies in high season.
Vitória Airport (VIX) - also known as Eurico Salles Airport - in the capital city of Vitória, is the closest airport to Guarapari. It receives daily flights from most state capitals in the country. A taxi to/from Vitória Airport will cost about R$ 120 (80 Dollars)
Lounge about on the beach at Praia do Morro. At its northern end there is a small nature reserve with a 1,5 km trail that leads to a small deserted beach. Praia do Morro is probably the best option for tourists.
•There is an amusement park in the closed down part of a quarry, not far from Praia do Morro: Pedreira Adventure. During high season parties are hosted here, -an amazing setting!
•There is rental of windsurfing equipment and small sailboats near Quisque 55 at Praia do Morro. Lessons are also given. Kayak rental nearby.
The best and most expensive restaurants are in Meaípe
•Kiosks line the beaches and always have plenty of beer, caipirinhas, and coconut water.
•Quiosque 16 at Parai do Morro has live acts most every night until 10 PM
•Restaurante Janaina by Quiosque 40 at Praia do Morro has live pagode every friday and sunday.
•Bar-come-club Tonteria is in the city center
High season nightlife concentrates in Meaípe:
THINGS TO DO:
•Vitória - The capital of the state of Espírito Santo, famous for its bay, beaches and nightlife.
•Vila Velha - Famous for Convento da Penha (a 16th-century hilltop Franciscan convent), and the beaches of Praia da Costa, Itapuã, and Coqueiral de Itaparica.
•Domingos Martins - To get a taste of a town colonized by German immigrants, and the famous Pedra Azul (Blue Rock).
•Santa Teresa - To get a taste of a town colonized by Italian immigrants.
•Itaúnas - Famous for its dunes and forró, a Northeastern Brazilian dance
Blue water fishing can be arranged with 1 month advance on a 40 foot, fully equiped and crewed fishing boat. Costs vary from US$2,500 to US$3,500 per day all inclusive(Beverages, snacks, crew, diesel, and fishing equipment)
Maravllhosa casa a beira mar, no melhor condominio do Espirito Santo , de frente para o mar, praia privativa , Pe na areia, toda decorada , equipada com ar condicionado, internet banda larga Wi-Fi inclusa, antena Sky, espaço gourmet com churrasqueira, piscina de adulto e criança. Local tranquilo com guarita armada em frente à casa.
Localizado proximo a praia do Morro, em Guarapari, o Condomínio Aldeia da Praia é considerado um dos mais exclusivos do Brasil, com suas praias particulares, vigilância armada 24 horas, área de lazer com parquinho e quadras de tênis para crianças de todas as idades. A região possui ainda um comércio completo composto de farmácias, supermercados e postos de gasolina em um raio de apenas 2 km da guarita.
Activities of Interest
- Scuba Diving
- Stand Up Paddle
Places of Interest
- Domingos Martins - To get a taste of a town colonized by German immigrants, and the famous Pedra Azul (Blue Rock).
- Santa Teresa - To get a taste of a town colonized by Italian immigrants.
- Pedreira Adventure
- Vitória - The capital of the state of Espírito Santo, famous for its bay, beaches and nightlife.
- Vila Velha - Famous for Convento da Penha (a 16th-century hilltop Franciscan convent), and the beaches of Praia da Costa, Itapuã, and Coqueiral de Itaparica.
- Restaurante Janaina by Quiosque 40 at Praia do Morro has live pagode every Friday and Sunday.